- Compact DPSS laser head.
- Quad-lite and Tri-lite (1064, 532, 355 and 266 nm) configurations available with user-selectable wavelengths.
- Flat-top super-Gaussian beam in all 4 wavelengths.
- Selectable repetition rates from single shot to 100 Hz.
- 100% air-cooled operation.
- Built-in motorized optical attenuator.
- Automatic Power Stabilization (APS) for excellent energy stability.
- Industry-leading diode lifetime and reliability.
- External triggering option for dynamic variation of repetition rate.
- Rack-mountable power supply with RS232 serial port.
- “Smart” laser head design allows interchangeability for any head and power supply units.
- Standard 5 m Umbilical (Gantry) Cable.
- 3rd and 4th harmonics for advanced production techniques
- Precision cutting
- Fast throughput
- Easy to maintain and operate
- Ease of use, rapid integration
- Low cost of ownership
- Low maintenance
- Functional umbilical length with long extensions available for gantry use.
- More power, greater flexibility
- Repetition rate: Single shot - 100
- Energy (mJ): 1064nm - ≥ 15.0, 532nm - ≥ 10.0, 355nm - ≥ 3.0, 266nm - ≥ 2.0
- Energy Stability3 (%): 1064nm - ≤ 6%, 532nm - ≤ 6%, 355nm - ≤ 10%, 266nm - ≤ 10%
- Pulse width (ns): < 12ns
- Beam Pointing (μrad): <250
- Divergence (mrad): <9
- Polarization directions from IR to UV: HHVV
- Polarization ratio: >100:1
- Warm up time: < 15 min
Product Data Sheet