- Compact flashlamp pumped, Q-switched Nd:YAG laser system
- Pulse energy per unit volume is highest in the industry, from 100 to 300 mJ at 1064 nm.
- Beam divergence less than 1 mrad at 1064 nm.
- Repetition rates from 10 to 30 Hz.
- Wavelength availability: 1064, 532, 355, and 266nm.
- Optional optical attenuator makes it easy to control laser energy without changing the beam parameters.
- Compact head configuration minimizes optical bench space requirement and simplifies OEM package design.
- Controllable flashlamp voltage.
- Self-contained cooling system.
Flexible operational controls with RS232 and remote control panel.
Standard or 19” rack mount power supply.
- Laser ablation
- Plasma physics
- High energy sepctroscopy
- Scientific research
Product Data Sheet